A Bit About Me . . .!

Hello, My name is Emily Alford. I am a junior at the University of South Alabama. I am majoring in Secondary Education/English and hope to teach 9th or 10th grade when I graduate! After I start teaching, I plan on getting my Masters Degree. I am very excited to share my ideas and creativity with you all!

Monday, October 19, 2009

Classroom Blog

I will keep up a classroom blog that all students as well as parents/guardians will be given access to. My blog will contain weekly updates, announcements, upcoming birthdays and holidays, and a general discussion about what all we are doing in class at that time. This way parents or students who happen to have been absent during that week can visit my site and and see what classwork or important announcements they may have missed.
My contact information will be provided so parents may contact me via my blog, email, or by telephone to address any issued or concerns they may have. I would have loved to have had a site I could have visited when I was in high school that helped update me on classroom agenda. The proper access information to my site will be mailed to students' parents/guardians at the beginning of the semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment